it feels like a drug, writing after that two-week crash-sojourn. i just had to cram in a post…short, sweet and blatantly rushed. i’ve got 30 minutes. i’m here because i can’t help it. this just keeps getting better and better, especially the more i read out here on our sarcasmosphere. (and i firmly assert that my enthusiasm results only partially from drinking three times the daily recommended amount of caffeine…while my typos and the light sweat between my fingers and keyboard may be 100% attributed to that factor).
so, i’m going to throw out a cop-out post and list 20 things that can make a week spectacular if you are me:
- enough hours and sick leave to take off a huge portion of the week
- enough drugs to make sick leave more enjoyable than work
- enough health to enjoy coffee if not much food. (no doubt supportive of improved health, at least on my action figure planet*)
- progress on my very own business adventure in copywriting (hardheadcopy.com)
- watching my ego squirm as my heart takes command
- a good boyfriend
- humbling synchronicity unmatched in detail and delight
- firming up family vacation plans for a yummy thanksgiving
- an upcoming itinerary carrying littlebean and me to see one of my besties and then my family
- a family located on the sunny coast of floreeda
- tickets to see my all-time favorite band, widespread panic, all acoustic, all kinds of intimate, before they head out on hiatus
- a mystically managed last-minute surprise plan for someone special (see item #6)
- mystically managed last-minute plans that include such coolness for me that i want to burst
- looking forward all week to plans tonight, both serious and hilarious (a family member introduction…at a comedy club. i must say, it’s nice cover for awkward laughs)
- several more interesting and unusual plans for this weekend (and how cool and social they will make me look to my FB friends)
- not being too sick to participate in those plans
- babysitting older sisters (and brothers in-law 🙂 )
- a bunch of extra hits and likes on posts thanks to a little outreach
- this forum for trumpeting my own horn
- the other trumpeteers i’ve stumbled into out here who crack my shit up
*barista sold separately
pretty good, yah? i’m savoring. people tell me life can be this good. sometimes i tell others that. i could do a better job telling me that, but the fear of disappointment gives my demons something to do while i live the good life. happy weekending and thank you to each and every person who hit this blog, any page on it, thought enough to like something and in some cases, inexplicably and perversely signed up for more. for those of you that stick around, you’ll watch an evolution. the evolution of my outrageous, loving self. and i take pointers…so if you figure out something about this life before i do, please feel free to share.
I’ll throw a link your way! I won’t tell you which word, though.
I’d be exhausted from even coming up with a list like that. You go, Action Figure!
thanks for stopping by merrilymarylee. i love your blog name. it’s makes me smile. and all this stuff we do is dizzying on paper (screen), but we are all just living…i bet your lists get exhausting too! there is just so much to laugh at in a day, even the ugly ones. sometimes the ugly ones have the most!
bring it on 🙂 !